How it works
Mobicred is digital credit that allows you to shop safely online at Store & More. You could qualify for up to R50,000* credit in less than 15 minutes*. Repay your balance via a convenient debit order that suits your budget.
With a Mobicred account, you’re not required to pay off your outstanding balance within a set time frame.
As long as you’re making your required minimum payment, you can decide how long you need to settle your outstanding balance.
You can use your account as often as you want, provided there is sufficient credit available.
*Ts & Cs apply. Select automated income verification and accept pre-agreement.
1. How do I apply:
Complete a simple online one-page credit application form here.
2. What are the qualifying criteria?
While everyone’s application is unique based on their credit history, affordability criteria and other factors; here’s the basics you need to have to apply:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid SA ID
- Have a valid SA cell phone number and email address
- Have an existing and valid bank account in your name
3. What is my spend limit?
Depending on your application, you may qualify for up to R50 000* digital credit. Your available limit will be confirmed with Mobicred during the application process.
4. How many times can I spend?
You can use your account multiple times within a month, as long as you have funds available and with every repayment your credit facility becomes available to you again to keep on shopping. So next time you’re shopping online, #choosemobicred.
5. How do I shop online?
Say goodbye to struggling with finding your wallet, credit card details, and all the other hassles of traditional credit cards. Mobicred has got it sorted.
Here’s how to checkout online in less time than it takes to find your wallet!
- Shop on Store & More
- During the checkout process, choose Mobicred as your payment option.
- To find Mobicred select the Payfast option at checkout.
- Sign in with your Mobicred username and password. This will trigger an OTP to your registered mobile device.
- Enter the OTP to complete the payment.
- You’ll get your order notification right away from us
6. How do I pay for my account?
Monthly instalments, as reflected in the Mobicred statement, will be deducted via Debit Order. You may also pay the outstanding balance via a direct EFT.
Ts & Cs apply. Mobicred is powered by RCS Cards, a registered Credit and authorized Financial Services Provider. NCRCP 38/FSP 44481.